David Lockie has worked with WordPress for around eight years, first as a dabbler, then as a freelancer, now as founder and entrepreneur. Along the way he’s found purpose, passion and success. He lives in Brighton, UK, with his family and loves fitness, mountain biking and whiskey.
Discovery & Definition: The key to a successful WooCommerce project
Exploring our proven discovery and definition process, I’ll show you how you can make your clients happy through early project planning by covering:
– What client documents and tools you’ll need access to.
– Who you’ll need to speak to within your client’s organisation.
– Establishing your client’s eCommerce requirements.
– Understanding your client’s resources.
– Managing expectations from the onset.
– How to write a super clear project brief.